When you look at fiftyish or sixtyish ladies like Michelle Pfeiffer, Goldie Hawn, Melanie Griffith, and Madonna, what exactly do you see? Do you see a granny who’s way past her best times and must have been beautiful in her teens? Or do you see a woman who continues to wow you because she just gets hotter and sexier with every passing year?
Clearly, your reaction will reveal more about you than it will about them. To some people, they may be aging grannies and that’s the end of it. To others, they may be GILF material that lights you up and turns you on. So, which is which? In other words, it’s all a matter of perspective – specifically, your own perspective. It’s mostly about how you perceive others and how you view GILF dating in general.
With this in mind, suffice it to say that you will never succeed a dating a GILF unless your perspective changes as follows:
1. You begin to view it as a dating preference. Plain and simple, there are older women who prefer to date much younger men. Surely, it’s not the most conventional way by which men and women used to date. But with the prevalence of GILF dating nowadays, inevitably, people will just have to get used to it!
2. You get used to the idea that people will talk. It’s a fact of life that GILF dating will set many tongues a-wagging. You’ll certainly be in for a lot of gossip and intrigue. The bottom line’s that: It matters if you mind; but if you don’t mind at all, then it won’t matter much!
3. You are prepared to take in the good with the bad. Early on, accept and realize that even this woman will have some baggage. Usually, baggage comes in the form of having been married, dealing with divorce, raising kids, babysitting grandkids, juggling finances, worrying over health, etc. These are the types of experiences which take their toll on a woman of any age, more so when it persists past middle age. Well, everyone has baggage, even you. But the question is: Can you deal with her baggage, and can you live with it?
4. You are willing to go along with the fantasies and role plays typical to older-younger liaisons. Most of the time, it will be fun and adventurous especially when you’re out with a crowd or alone together. Understand, however, that not every granny wants a one-night stand. Some want an exclusive lover or even envision a long-term relationship.
5. You don’t resent the idea of being attached and associated with someone more mature than you. To succeed at GILF dating, try to overcome that fear of feeling controlled or manipulated. Instead, enjoy the feeling of being wanted and seduced.
6. You can treat this person with respect. Remember: Many grannies have already gone through the most hurtful experiences of their life. These may include a break-up with a spouse, disappointment with her children, or maybe, rejection from loved ones. So, if you’re going to be part of it, then value the time and make it count.
7. You can make her feel special. Treat her like a queen, and not like an assistant who is at your beck and call or a maid who cleans up after you. By being treated right, she’ll be more certain of your intentions and even more attentive to all your needs. In line with treating her right, watch your words and actions. Avoid being cruel and critical because this has the power to ruin anyone’s self-esteem and body image.
8. You can own up to your mistakes and act like a man. This holds true especially in crucial matters like finances and fidelity. If ever you betray her confidence or do her wrong, take the initiative to set things right and make amends. In a nutshell, sincerely say you’re sorry and mean it!
With all the highs and lows that come with any relationship, are you still bent on dating a GILF? If you’re up to the challenge of GILF dating, then go for it! The chances of success are high as long as these eight helpful tips come into play.